UC Berkeley Clark Kerr Campus, 2601 Warring Street, Berkeley, CA 94720-2288
Parking in Berkeley is very limited, so we highly recommend that you consider public transportation options.
From the BART stop at Downtown Berkeley:
- at the Downtown Berkeley station on Shattuck at Allston, just outside the main exit from the BART station, take the AC Transit line 7 (about every 20-30 min., $2)—get off on Warring at Parker, right in front of Clark Kerr Campus
- . . . or at the same stop, take the AC Transit line 51 (about every 8-10 min., $2)—get off on College at Parker, then walk 3 blocks east on Parker to Clark Kerr Campus
Additional nearby bus options from BART stop at Downtown Berkeley:
- walk to the bus stop on Shattuck between Center and Addison, and take the Berkeley campus PERIMETER or the REVERSE PERIMETER (about every 24 min., $1)—get off at Piedmont & Bancroft, then walk about .4 mi south on Piedmont to Clark Kerr Campus
- . . . or walk to the bus stop on University at Shattuck and take the AC Transit line 52L—get off at Piedmont & Bancroft, then walk about .4 mi south on Piedmont to Clark Kerr Campus
View LAUC-B 2009 Conference in a larger map
If you do plan to drive:
- UCB affiliates with "F" and "C" or hanger tags are recommended to park at Underhill lot
- non-UCB affiliates and non-permitholders may purchase a very limited amount of parking (see below)
Very limited parking at the southwest lot of the Clark Kerr Campus will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. For UCB staff, "F" or "C" permits are permitted in the lot. For all others, parking permits may be purchased at the conference registration desk for $12. Parking permits may only be purchased with the exact amount in cash.